MemberHub is used by the PTA for membership and communications. Click the link above to join and pay your membership dues.
What Is the PTA's Role?
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Falls Lake Academy.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
Why Join PTA -
Joining the PTA gives you a vote and a voice in school improvements. Joining the Falls Lake Academy PTA is easy, and only costs $5. By joining you become a voting member of the PTA and incur some wonderful benefits and discounts from companies nation wide.
Every person who joins a local PTA in North Carolina automatically becomes a member of both the North Carolina PTA and National PTA. Individual members may belong to any number of PTAs and pay dues in each.
- Attend a Meeting -
5:30 - 6:30 Board Meeting
6:30 - 7:30 General Meeting
All meetings are held on the first Monday of the month unless otherwise announced.
- 5 Reasons to Join the PTA -
1 - Benefits your child: Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved at home and school.
2 - Get connected: There is no better way to know what’s going on at school.
3 - Tap into a network: The PTA connects you to other parents and teachers through meetings, events, and communications.
4 - Be a role model: By participating in the PTA, you show your child the value you place on education.
5 - Witness improvement: By joining the PTA, you become a part of the solution.
- Committees -
Please consider joining a committee in an area that interests you. Some meet regularly over the course of the year, others are a short term commitment for one event.
Each committee will require a committee chair. Committee chairs are also voting members of the board and can attend board meetings. It is recommended that they attend board meetings close to any event they are coordinating, if possible.
- Follow Us -
To insure you know what’s going on and see volunteer opportunities, watch your email and follow us on Facebook.